But it can only be used to browse the WEB and Download stuffs in your mobile.
On Airtel NOP (Net On Phone), any kind of messenger apps doesn’t work.
MO(Mobile Office) should be activated in order to use any mesenger from your mobile.
In n0f3a6’s post – Browse All sites @ AirTel Live for Free, it works fine.
But you can’t use web messenger for Yahoo or MSN – cause your mobile browser doesn’t support it.
So, here is the trick to chat through Yahoo Messenger using TeaShark.
1. Download & Install TeaShark web browser in your mobile.
2. Open TeaShark
3. Click MENU > Go To > type in.mm.yahoo.com – click GOTO.
4. When it ask “Allow application TeaShark to use network and send or recieve date?” -select YES
5. Select Access Point – Airtel Live!
Wait for TeaShark to load the page.
6. Once the page opens up, use your Yahoo userid and password to login.
Chat with your friends through this FREE Yahoo Messenger Trick.I have tested this on my new Nokia N95 8GB Mobile Phone.
And I checked my balance before doing this.
I chatted with 2 of my friends through this process.
I close TeaShark and after few minutes, I check my balance again.
It was un-changed.So, I hope this procedure will work for you guys.
To my knowledge – This trick will work in all phone models which can use n0f3a6’s Free Internet Trick.